Matt's Musings

reflections on life in our corner of Central Europe

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prague, Czechia

Monday, November 28, 2005

Dissertation: ALMOST DONE

A lot has been going on in our lives recently, and I'll write about some of it soon. For now, I want to share some news with you (and a focus for your prayers). I have basically finished the text of my dissertation and am now working on polishing it to send to the committee!

Today I wrote the abstract, you can read it at http://thomasfamilyweb.net/matt/abstract.htm. It has to be under 350 words, so it's not a long read.

My plan is to send it on its way by the middle of next week. Believe it or not! It feels good to be getting this out of my hands, at least to some extent. There will still be revisions to do and some editing, I'm sure. I hope to defend it back in California in early February.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Dorrs said...

Nice work Matt! There is a light at the end of the tunnel!

beka

10:41 PM  
Blogger Priya, Prior, Pyra said...

Hey Matt that is SO great! Good Job and Congratulations! I hope you'll be able to have a little bit of a breather before getting to work on editing.

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home