Matt's Musings

reflections on life in our corner of Central Europe

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prague, Czechia

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

My Old Seminary's on the Move

Today we went to my seminary alma mater, United Theological Seminary in Dayton, Ohio. This week we're here for my sister's wedding just happens to be the week that the seminary is symbolically making the move to their new campus . We attended a "Leave Taking" service at the old campus's chapel. It was a really moving, well-thought-out service. We then went to the new campus to look around and attend a dinner celebrating the new facility.

The best part for me was that I got to see several of my professors, including one who was a classmate of mine who now teaches there (Go Lisa!). The whole day was a real blessing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home