Matt's Musings

reflections on life in our corner of Central Europe

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prague, Czechia

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Rainy Saturday Afternoon















I'm sitting here on a nice, somewhat rainy Saturday afternoon. I just got back from an open house put on by the Transportation Department of Prague. It was pretty cool. See more about it in the photo album: www.thomasfamilyweb.net/photogallery/TransportOpenHouse/index.html
I thought since we've been back in the Czech Republic now for about a month (already?!?), I should give you an update. A lot has been going on, but for some things I'll point you to parts of our website. First, that brings me to a question for you about these updates. (Next, I asked for feedback about whether to set up a blog or not. . .)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home